In this weeks block we want to introduce, and re-introduce for those of us who did not get the latest newsletter, our core technician.
Carolina Heating Service has built a team of well trained, skilled and hardworking technicians who provide honest personal service. Together, our 10 technicians have more than 200 years of industry experience! That’s why we have the confidence to stand behind our work 100%.
And because the majority of our technicians are NATE* certified, Carolina Heating Service is among a select group
of Nate C3 Quality Circle Dealers.
- Aaron Clark: 10 years of experience, U.S. Air Force veteran, NATE* certified, enjoys kayaking, fishing and football.
- Darryl Dendy: U.S. Army, NATE certified, hobbies include fishing and golfing.
- Allen Wright: U.S. Army, Greenville Tech graduate, likes to ride his motorcycle and cook (but not at the same time).
- Aaron Courier: Certified by NATE and NCI,** 15 years of experience, father of three sons.
- David Allen: Senior service technician with 30 years of experience; NATE certified and licensed electrician.
- Bob Johnson: Senior service technician with 32 years of experience; NATE certified.
- Reid Robinson: Senior service technician with 40 years of experience; NATE certified.
- Bill Morris: 20 years of experience, NATE certified, hobbies include carpentry.
- Michael Helms: 20 years of experience, U.S. Air Force veteran and Army National Guard.
- Carl Andrews: 33 Years of experience, NATE certified.
So, whenever you need service, ask who will be sent and get to know your technician before he arrives.
* NATE: North American Technician Excellence, Inc. The leading non-profit certification program for technicians in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry
** NCI: National Comfort Institute, Inc. is the leader in HVAC diagnostics for both air flow and combustion related topics